Under the spotlight: twelve questions for Robyn Mackie
We have been taking the time to get to know a little more about the STAR & Maitland Selwyn team members to find out what makes them tick ….. and what ticks them off! This time Robyn Mackie, Regional Manager at STAR Recruitment
1) How and why did you join STAR Recruitment?
I started as a temp in 2008 working for a national house builder and was then asked to join the team at STAR, this was an opportunity I jumped at.
2) Tell us something about yourself that very few people know?
I have a degree in Construction Project Management
3) If you could meet any living person for dinner, who would it be and why?
Tom Hanks – I love most films that Tom Hanks stars in, I think he would have lots of interesting stories to tell.
4) What is your favourite drink (boozy or non-boozy)?
5) What’s the best bit of advice you have ever been given?
See the world and make memories
6) If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
7) What would your dream house be like?
A house by the beach in Maui
8) As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
9) What was the first thing of significance you bought with your own money when you started work?
10) What’s your most-used emoji?
11) What’s the first thing you would do/buy if you won the lottery?
Go on holiday
12) Finally, what 3 things would you take with you to a desert island?
Sunglasses, mascara and my dog Rosie.